Discover new revelations and startling pointers about the missing Kruger Millions mystery!
- How did a Kiwi soldier lift the lid on one of the world’s most enduring missing treasure mysteries?
- Was the myth of the missing millions a devious ploy to misdirect critics away from far more extensive looting by the connected?
- Are there any indicators that show the value of plunder taken out of the Zuid Afrikaansche Republiek by Kruger during his four terms as president?
- Did Switzerland employ a clever strategy in the ZAR to grow into the world’s most important gold trading nation?
- Was the secret siphoning of stolen gold from the ZAR part of Switzerland’s learning curve that culminated in Swiss banks accepting Nazi war spoils, and years later gold from the apartheid government?
- Was the rise of the apartheid government financed in part by gold stolen during Kruger’s reign?
Revelations of a Kiwi soldier motivated research by the authors to expose for the first time the multi-million dollar plundering by an oligarchic Zuid Afrikaansche Republiek leadership more than a century ago. Looted Gold will take you on a roller coaster ride of discovery illustrating in detail how the fledgling nation’s elites colluded with henchmen from Europe in their thievery. You’ll be aghast at how closely the shenanigans of the powerful have been replicated in modern-day South Africa. This book will leave you looking over your shoulder…