Explore the science of selling…
Newcomers to the sales environment may perceive the sales function to be an activity that somehow comes naturally to some people, whilst others struggle to achieve success.
The Science of Selling de-mystifies the elements of successful selling and reveals approaches, systems and processes that can be put into place to create a platform for sales success. An essential element in this science is that the customer is central to all sales activities. This makes relationship-enhancing processes paramount to achieving sales.
The Science of Selling looks at –
- Needs and value realisation
- Sales systems and processes
- Relationship-centered selling and relationship-based conversion
- Strategies to generate revenue and put this process into action
- Key success factors and skills application for enhancing commitment, improving presence, and widening the scope of opportunity.
The Science of Selling is the essential, must-have handbook for all sales people, in any industry, regardless of ones level of experience. Use this book to sharpen your approach and sales skills even further to maximise your performance and exceed your sales targets.