Please note: This book is a print-on-demand title and will only be printed on receipt of your payment. Printing will take approximately 3-4 working days.
If you’re looking for a book that cuts to the chase on what matters in this life, this is it. In a no-holds barred, down-to-earth approach, author Stuart Symington lays out his formula for a life worth living.
Some of the rungs on Stuart’s ladder of life include:
- Breaking the mould of your upbringing, despite the best efforts and intentions of those who raised you.
- Disengaging from life on ‘autopilot’, and switching to ‘manual’ to take charge of your destiny.
- Seeking a balance among the six most important areas of your life: health, wealth, family, friends, livelihood and spirituality.
- Getting to know yourself really well so that you can become your own best friend, and the best version of who you can be.
- Seeing the bigger picture in life, and tackling – with a sense of urgency and zest – the opportunities that present themselves.
- Taking a leaf out of the books of those wise souls who made a mega-difference while walking this planet.
Also available as an ebook and paperback edition from leading online retailers
For the Kindle ebook edition on Amazon, click here.