The architect of a high performance company should be fully conversant with the typical causes and stages of corporate decline, the crises points in the life-cycle of organisational growth, how to build corporate capabilities, the major stages and intervention strategies towards high performance and finally, the characteristics of wealth creating societies. This book will equip the business leader with these core competencies.
This book is targeted at chief executive officers, chief operations officers and senior managers appointed to a business or business unit with the critical mission of:
- transforming it into a high performance organisation
- making it something special and refreshingly different
- capitalising on weaknesses in the market
- exploiting the industry value chain
- outperforming competitor benchmarks.