Maths Simplified deconstructs and simplifies Maths to its core basics to enable learners to build a solid foundation of understanding so that they can reach their full potential and achieve excellence in Maths.
Colour-coded notes, step-by-step worked examples, and 160 carefully selected exam questions make learning and understanding Maths much easier.
In this book students will find other special features for easier learning, such as:
- Key concepts to know and practise
- Useful advice
- Definitions and explanations
- Information to highlight
- Information to recall
- Key information and steps
- The flow of calculations
- Past examinations in each section for exam-readiness practice.
The book is easy to use and when studied diligently and with focus, will fully prepare Grade 12 learners for success in their exams.
How to read this ebook
This PDF ebook is DRM-protected and you will need FluxPlayer to access it. You will be provided with the FluxPlayer download link when you have checked out, or you can get it from your Google Play or App Store. Alternatively, click one of the options below to download the app to your hard drive or device.
To access your purchased content in FluxPlayer, simply do the following:
- Ensure that you have an internet connection.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click the FluxPlayer app to install it.
- Log into the FluxPlayer app by using your Publisher.co.za email address and password.
- Your purchased ebook will appear in the FluxPlayer app (give it a few seconds to sync; the bottom left of the FluxPlayer window will indicate that it is updating content).
- Logging into FluxPlayer is only required once unless you uninstall and re-install the app.
- Once the book has synced to your device or computer, an internet connection is no longer required.
Making payment – what you need to know
When making payment, you have two options:
- Pay by credit card or Instant EFT using our secure PayFast payment gateway – when using this option the sale is processed immediately. Download FluxPlayer and log in using your Publisher.co.za email address and password (follow instructions above).
- Pay by standard EFT/Direct Deposit – when choosing this option, your book download will be made available only when your proof of payment has been received and processed by our admin team. When this is done, you will receive an email notifying you that the product is available for download. Follow the steps above to instal FluxPlayer and access your ebook.
We recommend using Option 1 to prevent delays. Manual processing of EFT/Direct Deposits takes place during standard office hours only.