Within this engaging guide written n a straightforward and accessible style you will learn among other things, how to:
- Determine whether entrepreneurship is right for you
- Determine which business to start
- Define your business concept and how to start a business
- Determine and identify the product/service people need and not what you want to offer
- Determine and target a specific audience/market for your product/service.
This guide will give you straightforward and proven simple advice on how to start your small business. Whether you are investigating the possibilities or are ready to start your own business or you are looking for a side business, you will learn the ins and outs of running a business using proven strategies and effective marketing techniques provided in this book.
It will walk you through the steps and help you jump from being an employee to entrepreneur in no time. If you have been hesitant to put your plans into action, this guide may just be what you have been looking for. It contains all the necessary business building blocks, tools and strategies you need to successfully start, launch and grow your business.
It shows you how to assess your personal skills, choose the right business and stay profitable once you are in business. From painless planning to achieving success including:
- Preparing a business plan
- Building your own business website
- Building your team of support
- Managing and controlling your finances
- Marketing, promoting and advertising your business.