FOCUS ON ... Bloodlines & Baggage
BLOODLINES & BAGGAGE
Why we can't drop our family baggage on our own. And how we can.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Financial struggles in our generation can be linked to dishonest transactions committed by our forefathers.
- That trauma from even 3 generations ago can be influencing you today.
- Wars and family tragedies carry consequences far beyond what was previously known.
- Unhappy relationship patterns can be passed down through the generations.
- Unfulfilled dreams can be inherited.
- Secrets, even unknown, can impact an entire family.
This book is filled with practical wisdom and processes that you can use to free yourself from limiting family baggage.
This work changes lives and is described by many as miraculous.
Pam Roux and Colleen-Joy team up to share this work in an easy to use and practical form. The book highlights their combined 50 years of expert knowledge and experience in personal development.
About the authors
Pam Roux has a Ph.D. in Psychology and has a private practice focusing on the self-development process. She has facilitated seminars since 1979 and has travelled extensively studying with many of the transpersonal leaders of our time.
Colleen-Joy has over 20 years’ experience empowering individuals and organisations with her InnerLifeSkills® programs. She is an internationally accredited Coach, published author, speaker and frequent expert guest for television and radio.
WE ALL CARRY BAGGAGE FROM OUR BLOODLINE.
AND WE CARRY GIFTS.
IF OUR HANDS ARE FULL OF BAGGAGE,
WE CAN'T RECEIVE THE GIFTS.
"Anyone interested in accelerated, REAL personal growth should read this!"