We offer three methods of payment:
- Credit card (Visa or Mastercard) – South Africa and International
- Instant EFT – South Africa only
- Direct deposit / EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) – South Africa only
You will be prompted to select your preferred payment method at Checkout. All credit card payments are processed by PayFast.
- CREDIT CARD: VISA and MasterCard credit card payments are processed through one of South Africa’s leading secure payment gateways, PayFast, who offer a world-class security infrastructure. Your data is never captured or stored on our servers.
- INSTANT EFT (South African bank account holders only): If you choose the Instant EFT option, you will be directed to our PayFast payment gateway where you can make the EFT payment. Note that we DO NOT have access to your banking details when you choose this option – we receive notification from your bank that payment has been processed.
- DIRECT DEPOSIT / EFT (South African bank account holders only): If you choose this option, you will be required to send proof of payment via fax (0865 600 444) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) using the Purchase Order number as your deposit reference. This will help us link the deposit to your purchase. Your online confirmation at the time of purchase will contain our bank details as well as the fax number and email address for your proof of payment.
Orders are processed and shipped within 5 working days of your order OR proof of payment if payment was made via direct deposit or EFT.
Delivery methods and costs
We currently offer four delivery methods. The delivery cost (see below) is added to your bill during the Checkout process. You also have the option of collecting from our offices.
LOCAL SOUTH AFRICAN DELIVERY is done using a 2–3 day door-to-door delivery service. Cost: R85
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY with tracking is done using a registered parcel service, with insurance. You will receive a tracking number. Delivery takes approximately 7–14 business days. Cost: R260
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY without tracking is done using a postal service. Parcels are couriered out of South Africa and then injected into the local postal service of the respective country within which the parcel is being delivered. Delivery is therefore only available to selected countries with reliable local delivery within each of the 5 major global regions listed below. Delivery takes approximately 10–14 business days.
- Europe & North America: R155
- United Kingdom: R160
- Australia & Far East: R175
- Africa & Asia: R175
- Middle East: R180
COLLECT FROM OUR OFFICES: Kindly call us on 0861 234 256 or 021 531 1913 to arrange a suitable time to collect your order from our offices. There is no delivery charge with this option.
Order and postage queries
All order and postage queries can be directed to us at (Intl.) +27 (0)21 531 1913 or (local) 0861 234 256 (9:30 am to 4:00 pm GMT+2).
Note: No orders are fulfilled or dispatched between 20 December and 7 January of each year.
Thank you for supporting our local authors and independent publishing in South Africa.