We Learn About Fire Safety
Author: Constance Omawumi Kola-Lawal (Illustrated by Sandy Lightley)
The best way to fight fires in our homes, schools, play and workplaces is to prevent fires from occurring. Children can be very useful partners in helping to prevent fires if they understand basic information about fires better. This exciting, fully illustrated book is a treasure for parents and a world of knowledge for children on the principles of fire safety. Join the friends - Nana, Toby, Grace and Hakeem as they learn about fire from the wise Uncle Omoh. The children’s questions are answered:
• What is fire?
• How do fires start?
• What good and bad things can fire do?
• What are sources of heat and fuel?
• How can I prevent fires?
• What electrical appliances are in my school and at home?
• What should I do if I see a fire?
• What is a fire extinguisher?
• Who can help to fight fires?
Enlist your children’s help in preventing fires! Get your copy today!